Digium’s Switchvox Cloud: More Than Just a Hosted Phone Service
Why Switchvox is rated the best value in Unified Communication Telephone Systems:
When considering the combined value of pricing, features, quality, and support the Switchvox system offers customers the best overall value.
The Switchvox cloud is a fully featured, affordably priced UC cloud solution that provides reliable, high-quality VoIP phone service, plus access to a full set of features: mobility, call queues, voice mail, unified messaging, presence, chat, IVR’s, integration with Salesforce CRM, monitoring, reporting, and on-demand recording , and more.
All features are included with no additional fees, making Switchvox cloud the best value for your complete hosted UC Solution. From 5 to 500 users Switchvox Cloud is easily flexible for businesses.
Why Switchvox Cloud?
- US based in-house support for on-boarding and post-sales technical support
- All features included
- Best user experience in industry
- No hidden costs
- Complimentary desktop phone, mobile, and desktop soft phones
- Free 30-day trial with phones included
- Dedicated local number (DID) per extension
- Unlimited and Metered Plans available
- Unlimited extension-to- extension calling
- HD voice (where available)
- Personalized Switchboard for every user
- Mobile device support
- Contact center suite
- Call Queues
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response) and Auto-Attendant
- Visual Voice mail
- Detailed reporting
- Conference calling
We don’t just ship you the phones and wish you luck. Our certified Unitel VoIP technicians provide setup, install and staff training to ensure your Switchvox Cloud solution works as promised.
Did you know the Switchvox cloud is based off Sangoma’s IP telephone system? The benefit to customers is they can purchase a premise based, or virtualized system today and convert it to a cloud system in the future. Same telephones, same license, same great system. Unlike all other products, Switchvox allows the flexibility to change platforms to meet the future.
You can’t go wrong with Switchvox.